CNC Controller for Routing Machines
The CNC 82.00 perfectly meets all requirements demanded to a modern CNC for routingmachines in the PCB industry.
The powerful software and hardware of this top CNC allows the highest accuracy, productivity and availability of your routing machine in the production. The WINDOWS®-based control of the CNC 82.00 is intuitive and easily learnable.
Optimum operation via digital drive technology
The drive technology of the CNC 82.00 optimized for routing machines consists of the central Power Supply PS84, the Frequency Converter FC84 for the routing spindles and the digital servo amplifiers MD84 Nano with position control for very fast and accurate positioning of the machine axes.
The Frequency Converters FC84 for synchronous and asynchronous spindle motors ensure optimum torque, very short ramp times and keep the heating of the motor as low as possible. All drive modules are easily connected to the Motion Controller MC82 via the fail-safe digital bus SERVOLINK.
High reliability via seperate real-time motion controller
Real-time problems as known from exclusively PC-based systems are reliably excluded by the MC82 in the practice. The PC which is exclusively used as data interface and for visualization communicates with the Motion Controller MC82 via an Ethernet Motion Controller.
Furthermore, CNC 82.00 offers a PLC-similar sequential control for the most important machine functions. The new decentral SIEB & MEYER I/O system 84.06 allows easy and time-saving connection via optical fiber cables.
Fast and precise execution of complex routing programs
The software and hardware of the CNC 82.00 profited of more than 35 years of experience in routing PCBs. Algorithms and functions, proven thousandfold in the industrial practice, ensure optimal productivity with highest precision.
Surface detection, depth-controlled routing, graphic display, mapping, Gantry, complex tool management and the operation of synchronous spindles – the CNC 82.00 provides all these features and many more.
Much more than single components
The software and hardware of the CNC 82.00 are perfectly adapted to each other. This ensures fail-safe operation of all interfaces. SIEB & MEYER tests all components of the CNC 82.00 by 100% with high effort under conditions close to production.
SM IIoT Connect
The new information model clearly displays all important production parameters and also makes it possible to automate the CNC 84.00/CNC 82.00 using the standardised OPC UA interface. For example, part programmes can be loaded, CNC commands can be sent to the control or processing can be started or stopped.
- Mains supply
- Spindles with up to 500,000 rpm
- X and Y drives
- Z drives
- Internal bus system SERVOLINK
- I/O-System 84.06
- Power supply PS84
- Frequency converter FC84 for synchronous and asynchronous spindles
- Servo amplifiers MD84 Nano for the X and Y axes
- 2-channel servo amplifiers MD84 for the Z axes
- Motion controller MC82 for positioning and interpolating contour planning
The parameters are used for setting the mechanical characteristics of the machine. Functionalities and sequential behaviour of the machine are defined in special sequential programs (“sequences”)
OSCAR is an auxiliary program for optimizing machine movements. By means of the graphic visualization speeds, accelerations and moving characteristics can be set individually for each axis.
Graphic Program Visualization: By means of the graphic visualization of the routing program possible errors in the programming are identified and can be corrected immediately in the parameter editor.
Technical Specifications CNC 82.00
Motion Controller MC82
- Ethernet interface to the PC
- Digital bus via optical fiber cable to the drives MD84, FC84 and to the I/O system 84.06
Servo Amplifiers MD84 Nano with Central Voltage Supply via PS84
- Mains voltage 3 x 230 VAC to 250 VAC
- Single and double-axis design for rotary and linear AC motors
- Evaluation of incremental encoder, absolute encoder or linear measuring system
- Digital bus via optical fiber cable for connection to the MC82
- Rated current Ir: 8.5 Arms to 32 Arms
- Peak current Ip: 23 Arms to 113 Arm
Frequency Converter FC84 with Central Voltage Supply via PS84
- Evaluation of speed sensors or operation without sensors
- Rated power: 6 kVA to 15 kVA
- Mains input voltage: 3 x 230/250 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Rated current Ir: 15 Arms to 29 Arms
- Peak current Ip: 22 Arms to 44 Arm
- Evaluation of Hall sensors
- Rated power: 2 x 1.2 kVA
- Mains input voltage: 3 x 230/250 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Rated current Ir: 8 Arms
- Peak current Ip: 14 Arm
Decentral I/O system 84.06
- +24 V DC supply
- Up to 500 inputs and 500 outputs
- Inputs: +24 V (high active)
- Outputs: +24 V, 350 mA
- CRC-controlled data transmission
- Serial interface for external PLC
- PD-Box with integrated interface for tool measurement and tool test