You can connect your drilling and routing machines quickly and easily to your IT systems via various interfaces. This enables you to access current and historical data or send data to the machine. In this way, communication with other participants such as sensors and machines is also possible.
The components of SM IIoT Connect are interconnected via a central Service Bus. Thanks to a loose coupling of every component and the availability of different interfaces it is possible to implement a software solution that meets the demands of every production.
The data communication is secured against third parties by means of encryption. Encryption is ensured up to the control level.
Thanks to a OPC UA interface the control systems can communicate on the field level and exchange their information models and data.
- Security – Right management for data access via OPC UA
- Security – Communication encryption
- Edge Computing – Data processing and data storage on the PC
- Integration – Uniform handling of different CNC control generations
- Integration – Access to data and functions via different programming languages (Python, C++, C#)
- Reporting – Automatic report generation via IIoT-Pages
- Automation – Execution and Monitoring of external programs
SM IIOT Connect clearly displays all important production parameters and also enables the CNC 95.00/CNC 93.00 to be automated via the standardised OPC UA interface. For example, part programmes can be loaded, CNC commands can be sent to the control or processing can be started or stopped.
The new information model clearly displays all important production parameters and also makes it possible to automate the CNC 84.00/CNC 82.00 using the standardised OPC UA interface. For example, part programmes can be loaded, CNC commands can be sent to the control or processing can be started or stopped.