The FC2 offers the possibility to drive up to eight asynchronous high-speed spindles at the same time. The device topology with the controlled DC link and the PAM modulation allows to drive asynchronous motors up to a rotating field frequency of 8,333 Hz (500,000 rpm) without encoder and without motor chokes. The output voltage of max. 3 x 230 VAC is optimized for the high-speed spindles used in PCB drilling and milling. By means of parameter switching/spindle selection, the converter parameters are automatically adjusted depending on the selected spindles. In order to reduce the number of external components, the FC2 offers the possibility of evaluating up to eight speed and temperature sensors.
Output Frequencies up to 8,333 Hz
- Function: Established PAM technology with optimized dynamic characteristics, efficiency and flexibility
- Advantage: Virtually no speed limitation combined with optimized control dynamics and excellent system efficiency
- Benefit: Low initial costs, possibility to access new applications
Multi-spindle operation of up to eight asynchronous spindles
- Function: Parallel operation of up to 8 asynchronous spindles and evaluation of speed encoders and temperature sensors
- Advantage: Only one frequency converter needed and no external components for evaluation
- Benefit: Cost and space savings, easy parameterization
No Need of Motor Chokes or LC-Filters
- Function: The PAM technology allows smallest switching frequencies and reduces the isolation stress of the motor as well as interferences (EMC) significantly.
- Advantage: Additional filter elements or motor chokes are not required.
- Benefit: Low system costs, easy initial operation.
- 24 VDC logic supply
- RS232- /485- / CAN Bus interface
- USB connection, parameterization, diagnosis
- Safety Intergrated "STO": Restart lock to meet category 4/PL e according to EN ISO 13849-1:2015 and EN 61508:2010 SIL
- Spindle selection - inputs
- 2 analog reference value interfaces: +/-10 V; 2 analog outputs: 0 - 10 V
- Spindle selection - ouputs
- 5 digital inputs and 6 digital outputs
- Motor encoder interface: 8 x magnetoresistive sensor, motor temperature sensor
- Power supply
- Motor connection
- EtherCAT (CoE)
- SERVOLINK 4
Drive functions and safety functions
Software for initial operation and parameterization: drivemaster2
The oscilloscope function allows optimization of the motors in the machine via the drive-setup-tool without additional measuring equipment.
The clear design of the software allows intuitive parameterization via graphics and block diagrams. The „Parameter-Wizard“ guides the user step-by-step through the system configuration and allows intuitive setup of the device via help messages and comments.
Operation Unit (optional)
LCD status display for the indication of operating data:
- Reference / actual speed
- Load display
- Active spindle
- Error messages
LED status displays for:
- Ready for operation
- Key panel for operation, spindle selection and parameterization
|Device type||Rated power1||Rated current||Peak current/time||Max. output voltage1||HxWxD (mm)||Weight||Cooling|
|Compact devices - 3 x 200...480 VAC mains voltage|
|0219x100IF||13 kVA||33.6 Arms||50.4 Arms/15 s||3 x 220 VAC||389 x 208 x 226||12.8 kg||Air|
X = 1: CAN bus
X = 2: EtherCAT and CAN Bus
1) Rated power and max. output voltage for mains voltage/supply voltage (in italic)