Research & Development
The field of research and development has always been the key to success for SIEB & MEYER. With more than 60 employees in this department we do our best to maintain our top position in our core competences CNC controls, drive electronics and feed-in technology. Any competence and tools required to strengthen this position and to develop top products are available:
- FPGA programming (VHDL)
- User interface programming (Windows®, Linux™)
- Firmware programming (Assembler, C/C++)
- Control technique for synchronous/asynchronous high-speed motors with/without sensor
- Dynamic control technique for servo motors
- Circuit design for power electronics, analog and digital technology
- Circuit simulation (electrical and thermal)
- 3D device construction (SolidWorks®)
- PCB layout (Mentor Graphics®)
- Test equipment for EMC, climatic conditions, heat, load
In addition, current development projects are supported by the European Union.
Our motto is: Continuous innovation thanks to dedicated employees!