With our modern high-performance machinery we handle the complete scope of electronic manufacturing – from the prototype over small batches to large-scale production. By using fully automatic test equipment like AOI and ICT we are able to produce components of the highest quality. Optimized production processes ensure quick and cost-effective handling of the orders.
Depending on the requirements we have fully light-guided assembly tables and a manual assembly line with subsequent lead-free wave soldering and selective soldering available for the THT assembly.
The following devices are available:
- MPM Momentum paste printer
- FUJI NXT III automatic placement machine
- SMT Quattro Peak reflow oven
- Viscom S3088 Ultra 3-D AOI
- Viscom 3088 AOI
- Ersascope inspection system
- Mycronic assembly work stations System 800
- SEHO Powerwave N2 wave soldering machine
- Spea 4060 S2 Flying Probe
- Royonic SMD Tower
- Ersa ECOSELECT 2 selective soldering system
...and a highly qualified and committed team.
Energetic optimisation of the compressed air supply
A replacement of the existing compressed air generation plant by modern technology is supported with funds from the European Regional Development Fund.